I'm glad to see it dropping ($3.19 in Norton today after work), but it should be much lower than that.
As of right now crude oil is $82.24/barrel and the wholesale price of gasoline is $1.949/gallon
It was funny but I got gas before I got into Abingdon for 2.99.....on the same road two miles further gas was 3.12 at one station, a 100 yards down the road, 2.98, across the road, 2.99.....in town, 3.12-3.21........curious, curious!!
I'm glad to see it dropping ($3.19 in Norton today after work), but it should be much lower than that.
As of right now crude oil is $82.24/barrel and the wholesale price of gasoline is $1.949/gallon
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
$3.09/gal in Coeburn this morning when I left for work and $3.12 in Wise.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Anybody know what gas is in BSG?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Yes, people in BSG know what gas is!
Are you trying to insult them or something!!!!!!!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
yeah gas futures show it being like 2.40 a gallon without tax but that was a few days ago i dont know what it would be right now
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
oil prices down under $78 this morning
gas prices are going to continue to drop
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
time to go buy a hummer.
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Where is she??![]()
You know what is going to happen?? I believe OPEC is going to call an emergency meeting and raise the price by the barrel.
Bookmarks